Established in 1971 as first Container Transportation Company in Iran, and was pioneer of opening;
- Trans Siberian Container Railroad Japan/Jolfa, Iran (1971)
- Sea/Land Container Service Mediterranean Ports, Turkey/Tehran (1972)
- Sea/Land Container Service New York/Jolfa via Helsinki (1973)
- Establishment of first Container Terminal in Iranian Ports, Bandar Imam Khomeini. (1975)
In 2006 Conship restarted its activity with focus on Terminals and Ports including investment, design, construction and management, mainly in Iranian Ports and Inland Container Terminals as well as door to door Container Logistics Services.
Presently our main activities are:
1. Rail-Container Terminal:
Presently operating a 8 hectares rail container terminal with 3×1'000 meter of railway (increasable to 5×1’000) with annual loading/discharging capacity of 120’000 TEU’s (increasable of 350'000 TEU’s) and storage capacity of 4'500 TEU’s
2. Rail-Bulk Terminal:
With two million ton discharging capacity at the most prime location with efficient unloading time. Bulk cargo including grain from Kazakhstan, fertilizers from CIS region and iron ore.
3. Empty Container Terminal:
With the latest EC handling equipment and EQC software has the capacity to store 3'000 boxes.
Our additional value added services are:
- Seaport & Inland Container Depot Management:
- Planning & Designing
- Container Handling Services(Full & Empty Container)
- Door to Door International Transportation
- Transit Services via Middle East & CIS